To schedule an appointment please call (310) 204-4111
to be seen at either our Culver City or Santa Monica office locations.
Please note our Appointment Cancellation Policy by clicking here.
CULVER CITY OFFICE
Our Culver City office is located in the Culver Medical Plaza building, across the street from Southern California Hospital (formerly Brotman’s Hospital), with the entrance off of Hughes Avenue. Please note- we have moved to the 7th floor, to Suite 704. There are 3 options for parking at this location:
1. There is a parking garage located on the first 4 floors of our building, with the maximum parking cost of $ 14.00. Parking can be paid for with cash or credit card at the kiosks located near the elevators, or with a credit card upon exiting the parking garage.
2. There is metered parking on the streets surrounding our building. Most meters accept both coins and credit cards for payment, and allow for up to 2 hours of paid parking. Parking restrictions are strictly enforced in this area.
3. There is a parking garage with 2 hours of free parking located 2 blocks east of our building on Watseka Avenue, between Washington Blvd and Venice Blvd.
*Parking is usually, but not always, available in our parking garage depending on the time of your appointment. Please plan for ample time to allow for parking before the time of your scheduled appointment.
SANTA MONICA OFFICE
Our Santa Monica offices is located on the 5th floor of the St. John’s Medical Building on the corner of 20th Street and Arizona Avenue. There are 2 options for parking at this location:
1. There is an underground parking garage below the office building, with an entrance off of 20th Street, between Arizona Avenue and Santa Monica Blvd. Parking costs $15.00 per average visit, payable upon leaving the garage. The parking attendant accepts both cash and credit cards.
2. There is limited metered parking in the area surrounding our building. Please allow for ample time if you are planning on looking for metered parking as available spots are limited, or you may need to walk a long distance to the office.
- Please take a minute to review some of the things our patients have said about our Westside Head & Neck’s Physicians & Services. Read our Testimonials Here.
See Dr. Putnam Featured on Spectrum News!
CLICK HERE to see Dr. Putnam featured on Spectrum News preforming the new VIVAER non-invasive nasal procedure that helps patients breathe easier!
Westside Head & Neck recognized with TOP DOCTORS award in 2019 by Castle Connolly
Join us on our Facebook page so you don’t miss out on special events, cosmetic specials, and important patient information!