The decision to refer a patient to Westside Head & Neck should be easy. We also want the referral process to be easy for you, your staff, and your patients.
To Refer a Patient
- Click here to download our: Printable Referral Form
- Fax the completed referral form to (310) 204-4474
- Or call (310) 204-4111
Our front office is your one-stop team for scheduling appointments.
Westside Head & Neck respects the relationships you have with your patients and is committed to open communication and prompt follow-up after your patient is seen. We recognize that your patient looks to you as his or her primary provider — and we expect to entrust your patient back to your ongoing care after being seen at WHN.
WHN sees patients from all walks of life and is an in-network provider for millions of people. To refer a patient, you don’t need to know a WHN staff member or have a previous relationship with us.
Why refer your patient to WHN?
- Quality. WHN physicians are consistently up to date on new diagnosis and treatment techniques and refining and improving existing ones.
- Locations. We have locations conveniently located in West Los Angeles. With one location in the heart of downtown Culver City, and a second location in Santa Monica, our patients can be seen by our doctors with ease and convenience whether they are working or live on either side of West LA.
- Ease. Call or click & fax — we offer several ways to refer patients, all streamlined to save time for you and your colleagues. Use our printable referral form to easily send a patient’s information to us when it’s convenient for you.
- Expertise. WHN has expertise found in few other medical offices, including novel treatment options and in-office services often done in a more expensive and less convenient hospital setting.
- Collaboration. Working together with medical professionals in the community allows us collaborate with you to provide the highest quality care to our patients.
Scheduling Patient Appointments
To schedule an appointment, call our office, or fill out this printable referral form & fax your patients’ information to: (310) 204-4474
Our front office staff will collect your patient’s medical records once he or she is seen and ensure that you receive them in a timely manner via mail, fax or email. Our physicians will forward a summary of diagnostic reports and treatments to you as soon as it becomes available.